How do I use QuickBook Classes marketplace tracking in QuickBooks?
updated 22 days ago
taxomate integrates with QuickBooks Online's Classes. This is helpful if you want to separately track your transactions for each country Amazon marketplaces and run Profit and Loss reports.
For QuickBooks Online you have to set up classes. Click here for directions or follow the below steps.
- Select the Settings icon in the top right corner of QuickBooks.
- Choose Account and Settings from the menu.
- Select Advanced Settings and then Edit Icon to the right of the Categories section.
- Check the box next to Track classes to turn them on and click on Save.
- Go back to the Settings Icon and choose 'All lists' in the menu.
- Then, click on Classes.
- Add your marketplaces by clicking on the New button in the top right corner.
In taxomate head over to > .
For each marketplace select the proper QuickBooks Class you created.