taxomate integrates with QuickBooks Online's Classes. This is helpful if you want to separately track your transactions for each country Amazon marketplaces and run Profit and Loss reports.
STEP 1: Setup Classes in QuickBooks
For QuickBooks Online you have to set up classes. Click here for directions or following the below steps.
- Select the Settings icon in the top right corner of QuickBooks
- Choose Account and Settings from the menu
- Select Advanced Settings and then Edit Icon to the right of the Categories section:
- Check the box next to 'Track classes' to turn them on and click on Save:
- Go back to the Settings Icon and choose 'All lists' in the menu:
- Then, click on Classes:
- Add your marketplaces by clicking on the New button in the top right corner:
STEP 2. Map to Classes
In taxomate head over to Settings > Connections.
For each marketplace select the proper QuickBooks Class you created.